Saturday, July 31, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
- If you open my heart, guess what u r gonna see? It's U. True friends are hard to find so I kept u..
- FRIENDSHIP isn’t how U forGet but how U forGive,
Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand,
Not what U see but how U feel,
and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!
- If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u r a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the "BEST"!!!!!!!!!
- I wish you all a very very happy Friendship Day. May our bond of friendship last till eternity.
- Hi Bhavisha, Neha, Henna, Reshmi, Shalini, Valencia, Melroy, Purvil, Mitul, Gayatri, Naina.....and anyone whom I have missed out....A Very Happy Friendship Day To You All... Hav Fun Coz it's our Day!!
- Happy Friendship Day. Thanx for being with me n making this Frndshp Day special for me. I hope our frndshp never ends.
- "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- "A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
- "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Cute feeling..:My hands never pain wen typng msg 4 u..!!But my heart always pain when ther is no reply 4rm u!!
- If I met u on 2morow I wud stil gve u my heart If u shud say, "do u stil love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"
- Life is pretty much unpredictable. I may not live long enough but I wont miss out lettng u know tat life is worth living vth som1 like u..
- Give a Single Moment out of ur busy life,
- Hope I can make u smile n say..............I Miss U.
- Wen ur not around,i just cry...i hav 1derd y?..Den i realisd, my tears just coms out just searching 4 U!!
- In silent ni8 wen frnds r few.. i clos my eyes n think of u.. a silent ni8 a silent tear.. a silent wish that u were here..
- Wen daylight turns 2 darkened hue, D lovly stars r hinting at u, Ur heart beats tels u somthng true, Tat som1 sumwher is missing U....!
- A simple 'HELLO' can b so sweet...H: How r u? E: Evrythng ok L: Like 2 c u..L: Love 2 hear u. O: Obviusly I MIS U!
- U must b tired coz u hv bn thru my mind al da ni8,u must b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart.i must b a bad shooter coz i keep on missing u.
- If u drop me il break if u hold me il shake if u need me il hury, if u dont cal me il wory if u hurt me il crybut if u leav me il die...
Friday, July 16, 2010
- AFRIKAANS – ek het jou lief / ek is lief vir jouALBANIAN – të dua
- ALSATIAN – ich hab die lieb
- Dialectal ARABIC (North African) – n’bghick
- Dialectal ARABIC (Eastern) – bahebbak (to a man) / bahebbik (to a woman)
- Literary ARABIC – ouhibbouka (to a man) / ouhibbouki (to a woman)
- ARMENIAN – yes kez siroumem
- ASTURIAN – quiérote
- ATTIÉ – min bou la yé
- AZERI – men seni sevirem
- BAMBARA – né bi fè
- BASQUE – maite zaitut
- BAOULE – mi klôa
- BELARUSIAN – Кахаю цябе (kahaju ciabie)
- BENGALI – aami tomakey bhalo basi
- BERBER – righ kem
- BOBO – ma kia bé nà
- BOSNIAN – volim te
- BRETON – karout a ran ac’hanout / da garout a ran / me az kar
- BULGARIAN – обичам те
- BURMESE – nga nin ko chit te
- CATALAN – t’estimo
- CHEYENNE – ne’mehotatse
- CHINESE – wo ai ni
- CORSICAN – amu tè / ti tengu caru
- CROATIAN – volim te
- CZECH – miluji tě
- DANISH – jeg elsker dig
- DIOULA – mi fê
- DUTCH – ik hou van jou
- ESPERANTO – mi amas vin
- ESTONIAN – ma armastan sind
- FAROESE – eg elski teg
- FINNISH – minä rakastan sinua
- FILIPINO – mahal kita
- FLEMISH (WESTERN) – ‘k zien je geeren
- FRENCH – je t’aime
- FRISIAN – ik hâld fan dy
- FRIULAN – o ti vuei ben
- GALICIAN – amo-te / ámote / quero-te / quérote
- GEORGIAN – me shen mikvarkhar
- GERMAN – ich liebe Dich
- GREEK – s’agapo
- GUARANÍ – rojhayhû
- GUJARATI – hun tane prem karun chhun
- HAITIAN CREOLE – mwen renmen’w / mouin rinmin’w
- HAWAIAN – aloha wau iā ‘oe
- HEBREW – ani ohev otakh (man to a woman)/ ani ohevet otkha (woman to man)
- HINDI – main tumse pyar karta hoo
- HMONG – kuv hlub koj
- HUNGARIAN – szeretlek
- ICELANDIC – ég elska þig
- INDONESIAN – saya cinta padamu / saya cinta kamu
- IRISH GAELIC – tá grá agam duit
- ITALIAN – ti amo
- JAPANESE – aishitemasu / aishiteru (barely used) / anata ga daisuki desu (“cute”)
- KABYLIAN – hamlagh-kem (man to woman) / hamlaghk (woman to man)
- KANNADA – naanu ninnanna pritisutteney
- KHMER – bang srolaïgn ôn (man to woman) / ôn srolaïgn bang (woman to man)
- KINYARWANDA – ndagukunda
- KOREAN – saranghe
- KURDISH – ez te hez dikim
- LAO – khoi hak tchao lai
- LATIN – te amo
- LATVIAN – es tevi mīlu
- LEBANESE – b’hibik (man to woman) / b’hibak (woman to man)
- LIGURIAN – mi te amu
- LINGALA – na lingi yo
- LITHUANIAN – aš tave myliu
- LOW SAXON – ik hou van ju
- LUXEMBOURGEOIS – ech hun dech gäer
- MACEDONIAN – te sakam
- MALAGASY – tiako ianao / tia anao aho (stronger)
- MALAY – aku cinta padamu
- MALAYALAM – enikku ninné ishtamaanu
- MALTESE – inħobbok
- MANX – ta graih aym ort
- MAORI – kei te aroha au i a koe
- MARQUESAN – hinenao au ia oe
- MONGOLIAN – Би чамд хайртай (bi chamd khairtai)
- MORÉ – mam nong-a fo
- NAPOLETANO – t’ammo
- NDEBELE – niya ku tanda
- NEPALI – ma timilai prem garchhu
- NORWEGIAN – jeg elsker deg
- OCCITAN – t’aimi
- PAPIAMENTU – mi ta stima bo
- PERSIAN – dustat dâram (formal) / duset dâram (informal)
- POLISH – kocham cię
- PORTUGUESE – amo-te / eu te amo (Brazilian Portuguese)
- PUNJABI – mein tenu pyar karda han (male speaker) / mein tenu pyar kardi han (female speaker)
- QUECHUA de CUZCO – munakuyki
- RAPA NUI – hanga rahi au kia koe
- ROMANI – kamaù tut
- ROMANIAN – te iubesc
- RUSSIAN – Я тебя люблю (ia tibia lioubliou)
- SAMOAN – ou te alofa ia te oe
- SANGO – mbi yé mô
- SARDINIAN – deo t’amo (logudorese) / deu t’amu (campidanese)
- SCOTTISH GAELIC – tha gaol agam ort / tha gaol agam oirbh
- SERBIAN – volim te
- SESOTHO – ke ya ho rata
- SHIMAORE – ni su hu vendza
- SHONA – ndinokuda
- SINDHI – moon khay tu saan piyar aahay
- SINHALA – mama oyata aadareyi (spoken) / mama obata aadareyi (formal)
- SIOUX – wastewalake
- SLOVAK – ľúbim ťa / milujem ťa
- SLOVENIAN – ljubim te / rad te imam (male speaker) / rada te imam (female speaker)
- SOBOTA – volim te / se te volime (lit.)
- SOMALI – waan ku jecelahay
- SONINKÉ – na moula
- SPANISH – te amo / te quiero
- SUSU – ira fan ma
- SWAHILI – nakupenda
- SWEDISH – jag älskar dig
- TAGALOG – mahal kita
- TAHITIAN – ua here vau ia oe
- TAJIKI – jigarata bihrum duhtari hola (man to woman) / tra lav dorum (woman to man)
- TAMIL – naan unnai kaadhalikkarn
- TATAR – min sine yaratam
- TELUGU – nenu ninnu premisthunnanu
- TETUN – hau hadomi o
- TIBETAN – na kirinla gaguidou
- TURKISH – seni seviyorum
- TURKMEN – seni söýärin
- UDMURT – mon tone jaratiśko
- UKRAINIAN – Я тебе кохаю (ia tebe kohaiu)
- URDU – mein tumse mohabbat karta hoon (man to woman)/ main tumse mohabbat karti hoon (woman to man) / mujhe tum se pyar heh
- UZBEK – men seni sevaman / men seni yahshi ko’raman (less formal)
- VENETIAN – t’amo
- VIETNAMESE – anh yêu em (man to woman)/ em yêu anh (woman to man)
- WALOON – (orthographe à betchfessîs) dji vs voe voltî
- WELSH – rydw i’n dy garu di
- WEST INDIAN CREOLE – mwen enmen
- WOLOF – nob nala
- XHOSA – ndiyakuthanda
- YIDDISH – ich hob dir lib
- YORUBA – moni ife e
- ZULU – ngiyakuthanda
Monday, July 12, 2010
- Feeling sorry for yourself, and you present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.
- Saying sorry doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving doesn’t mean the pain is gone.
- A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.
- More men are sorry for speaking, than keeping silence.
- Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
- Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.
- Play fair. Don’t hit people. Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.
- I’m sorry I can’t speak very coherently.
- i’m sorry i broke ur heart, but you broke mine. i’m sorry for living but not for killing ur heart.
- i’m sorry for dieing the way i did but not for wut i did to your heart if u wanna love someone, then make sure ur never gonna have to say “sorry” in friendship, there are no sorries..
Thursday, July 8, 2010
- On Valentines Day... my love asked me if I wanted anything special... all that I replied was "with you, everyday is valentines day... I don’t need an excuse to love you more one day than the next"
- Hope you have nightmares,
because it's disappointing to wake from a dream
but when wake from a nightmare, you're relieved that it's not true.
- "Forever is not a word...rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there."
- Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it all over."
- To translate love into lyrics, is an impossible task, cause you'll know love when you hear it, it all depends on who asks.
- I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with...
- Many people say, "Don’t ever stay with a guy who makes you cry cause the one who is, wont make you cry”. But I've learned that if "one night the moon asked me. If he makes you cry so much why don’t you leave him? I would answer...Moon, could you ever leave your sky?"
- Anyone can say the love someone....It's loving someone enough to let them go that will prove that love.
- I loved you so much....but your gone....I think I loved you too much..
- Sometimes all I need is a loving hand to hold and a caring heart to understand.
- To love is a beautiful, mysterious event; do not miss it.
Be neither too cautious nor too absorbed. Too many of
us reason with our hearts and experience with our heads.
It cannot be so. The heart knows no logic beyond need
and desire; the head has no senses except the common
and the pragmatic. Neither, frankly, is useful in love
anyway. Rely on your sixth sense, that little voice within.
There is no preparation for or protection from the joy and
pain of relationships. They are inseparable twins. One follows
another. And make no mistake, love is not gay abandon;
it is to be courageous, to take risks and be disciplined.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
- When you said forever, you meant a few months. When I said forever, I meant every day until I died. When you said always, you meant until you couldn't handle it anymore. When I said always, I meant until time ended. When you said you loved me, you meant I was no different from any other girl. When I said I loved you, I meant I had never felt what I felt for you.
- Sometimes you love something so much that it hurts to leave it, but you must. Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on to that thing you love. And sometimes you let go of what you love because it hurts, but then just sometimes... you get it back and live happily ever after.
- You hurt me once... shame on you. You hurt me twice... shame on me.
- True love? I used to believe it existed, but when you’ve had your heart torn out and thrown on the floor, you just don’t care anymore. . Ask me why I keep on loving
- when It's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you. I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain. I’ve seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I’ve seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I’d see you again.
- Oh, I shouldn’t care or wonder where and how you are. But I can’t hide this hurt inside my broken heart. I’m fighting back emotions that I’ve never fought before, ‘cause I’m not supposed to love you anymore.
- You love to hate the one who loves the one you hate to love.
- The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.